- Inside Facebook, the second-class employees who do the most difficult task are waging a peaceful battle, by Elizabeth Dwoskin within the Washington Post.
- It’s time for you to split up Facebook, by Chris Hughes when you look at the ny instances.
- The Trauma Floor, by Casey Newton within the Verge.
- The Impossible Job: Inside Facebook’s find it difficult to Moderate Two Billion individuals, by Jason Koebler and Joseph Cox in Motherboard.
- The laborers who keep cock pictures and beheadings from the Facebook feed, by Adrian Chen in Wired.
This kind of a method, offices can look beautiful still. They could have colorful murals and serene meditation spaces.