Conclusions and recommendations
If there are not any recommendations to be produced as a result of the project, call this section just Conclusions.
The Conclusions section sums up one of the keys points of one's discussion, the fundamental top features of your design, or perhaps the significant outcomes of the investigation. As the function is always to round from the story of assembling your shed, it must:
- be written to relate straight to the aims associated with the project as mentioned when you look at the Introduction
- indicate the extent to that your aims have been achieved
- summarise the findings that are key outcomes or information in your report
- acknowledge limitations and then make recommendations for future work (where applicable)
- Highlight the usefulness or significance of your work.