- A Tuition Fee Loan can be obtained to pay for course expenses – you don’t have to pay your course costs upfront if you take one out
- A Maintenance Loan is present to support residing costs
- It does not make a difference if you have a student loan – you can easily nevertheless apply for both these loans to guide your instructor training
- You will definitely just start repayments that are making you make on the limit
- When you have an educatonal loan currently, taking right out a loan that is further your instructor training will likely not see your month-to-month repayments enhance
For more information in regards to the other help offered to fund your training, look at the funding my training web page.
To discover more regarding loans for undergraduate instructor training, look at the loans for undergraduate instructor training web page.
In more detail
Tuition Fee Loan
- Full price of program costs all the way to ?9,250
You won’t have to pay the cost of tuition fees up front when you start your non-salaried teacher training. You can easily submit an application for a Tuition Fee Loan to pay for the cost that is full of program, that will be compensated straight to your training provider from scholar Finance England. Tuition Fee Loans aren't means tested, therefore irrespective of your home earnings you need to be in a position to claim the complete quantity for your program costs.
- Up to ?11,672 Maintenance Loan for residing costs
All qualified trainees will be eligible for at least the minimal loan quantity for his or her living expenses, irrespective of household earnings. This will be ?5,812 if you’re on a full-time teacher training course and live in London.